Want to find your dream job? You are in the right place.
The key is early preparation and the Career Center is here to help!
Many resources are listed on this site to assist you OR stop in our office located
on the Terrace Level of Helen Ferris Hall between 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Begin by making an appointment for a 30 minute Career Planning discussion. Talk with
a professional about what employers are looking for, what skills you need to possess,
and start your career action steps. Appointments can be made by logging in to Bulldog CareerLink.
Career Planning Checklist
- Career Planning Appointments – variety of hours available by appointment only through
- Resume Workshops - Career Focused presentations available upon request via email to
- Mock Interviews – variety of hours available by appointment only through Bulldog CareerLink
- Resume Critique – via email to CLACS@ferris.edu (please read resume resources before emailing your resume, just click on Resume Tips)
- Cover Letter Critique – via email to CLACS@ferris.edu (please read cover letter resources before emailing your letter, just click on Cover Letter Tips)
- Resources and one-on-one assistance are available upon request
What We Offer:
- Computer job search assistance
- Career related books
- Hard-copy one page career resources
- Career magazines
- Plus, customer service oriented staff to get your questions answered or direct you
to the right place.
For all other questions to meet your needs, please call our office for assistance
231.591.2685 or email.