Enrollment Growth Task Force
#6 - Enrollment Growth - working together, engagement, learning centered
- How do we build campus-wide involvement with enrollment?
- How do we create a support mechanism for enrollment, where resources and incentives
follow growth and vice versa?
- How we connect campus-wide enrollment efforts with the department?
- How do we grow enrollment through program mix?
- How do we recruit students who are undecided on their major?
- How do we recruit students from out of state and Canada?
- Should we create a living\learning residential college?
|Task Force Charge
- Benchmark best practice
- Identify internal resources and unique strengths
- Consider diversity implications
- Recommend strategic initiatives
- Identify multiple small wins
- Recommendations should be challenging, but achievable
- Consider how we work together to achieve this
- Report in 60 days