Ferris State University has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and
streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international
student, peerTransfer’s mission is to save money for international students and their
families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange
The information below includes a summary and instructions. To begin the process, you
will need to log into your MyFSU.
- Once logged into your MyFSU, click on the Student tab.
- Under Student Quick Links area click on MyAccount.
- Under MyAccount Quick Links area click on Peer Transfer Wire Transfer link.
- Select your home country and the available payment options will be displayed.
- In most cases you’ll be able to pay in your home currency, at peerTranfer’s preferential
exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will send your home currency from your
bank account (via phone, online or in person) to peerTransfer via the provided instruction.
- peerTransfer will then convert your currency to U.S. dollars and forward the U.S.
dollar amount to Ferris State, where it will be directly credited to your student
- Unlike the traditional international wire payment process, your payment will arrive
in full to Ferris State, meaning even more savings for you.
- Through the peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment
is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Ferris
State’s bank account.
peerTransfer Customer Support https://www.peertransfer.com/help
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support
team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer
any of your questions.