Year End Giving Instructions
The following schedule will assist you in planning your year-end giving to Ferris:
Gifts by mail
The address for mailing your gift to Ferris is:
Ferris State University
420 Oak Street
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Tip: Use our convenient fillable form to designate your gift, then print and mail
it with your check.
- Please date your check on or before December 31, 2012
- Please mail your check on or before December 31, 2012. Checks that are postmarked
by December 31, 2012, will be counted as gifts received in 2012.
Walk-Ins and other delivery methods
- You may hand-deliver your gift to University Advancement up to December 21, 2012,
at 5 p.m. Note that the Big Rapids campus is closed from December 24, 2011, to January
1, 2013. We will reopen on January 2, 2013.
- You may utilize any other shipping method as long as the check is received by our
office prior to 5 p.m. on December 21, 2012. Gifts not mailed by the USPS are counted
on the day that they are received in our office.
Gifts by credit card
- Gifts made using our online secure credit card site before midnight on December 31,
2012 will be counted in 2012. Please follow this link: Make a gift by credit card
- Make your credit card gift by phone by calling 231.591.3815 or toll-free 888.378.3647
between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday up to December 21, 2012.
Note that our office is closed at 5 p.m. on December 21 and will not reopen until
January 2, 2013.
Gifts of Stock or securities
Please follow this link for instructions on stock or securities: ferris.edu/htmls/alumni/develop/stockgifts.pdf
Faculty/Staff Giving Information
Faculty and staff, please follow this link for a convenient fillable form for payroll deduction gifts.
Between December 21 and January 1, you may contact:
- Jeremy Mishler, Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving at 231-250-5607