Year End Giving Instructions
The following schedule will assist you in planning your year-end giving to Ferris:
Gifts by mail
The address for mailing your gift to Ferris is:
Ferris State University
420 Oak Street
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Tip: Use our convenient fillable form to designate your gift, then print and mail
it with your check.
- Please date your check on or before December 31, 2014
- Please mail your check on or before December 31, 2014. Checks that are postmarked
by December 31, 2014, will be counted as gifts received in 2014.
Walk-Ins and other delivery methods
- You may hand-deliver your gift to University Advancement up to December 23, 2014,
at 5 p.m. Note that the Big Rapids campus is closed from December 24, 2014, through
January 1, 2015. We will reopen at 8 a.m. on January 2, 2015.
- You may utilize any other shipping method as long as the check is received by our
office prior to 5 p.m. on December 23, 2014. Gifts not mailed by the USPS are counted
on the day that they are received in our office.
Gifts by credit card
- Gifts made using our online secure credit card site before midnight on December 31,
2014 will be counted in 2014. Please follow this link: Make a gift by credit card
- Make your credit card gift by phone by calling 231.591.3815 or toll-free 888.378.3647
between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday up to December 23, 2014.
Note that our office is closed at 5 p.m. on December 23 and will not reopen until
January 2, 2015.
Gifts of Stock or securities
Please follow this link for instructions on stock or securities
Faculty/Staff Giving Information
Faculty and staff, please follow this link for a convenient fillable form for payroll deduction gifts.
Contact Director of Annual Giving Jennifer Yontz at 231-349-8342 if you have any giving-related
questions between December 24 and January 1.