805 Campus Drive, RAN 108, Big Rapids, MI 49307-2226
Telecommunications supports education through data, voice and video services by maintaining and facilitating the organization and transfer of information and images with leading edge technology.
- Provide campus wireless, Internet and intranet services
- Maintain the campus video, voice and data infrastructure
- Provide traditional, VoIP and cellular telephone services
- Provide cable television service
- Support specialized instruments for campus clinics
- Administer the campus carding system for Dining Services and building security
If you have any questions about our services please contact the Technology Assistance Center at 231-591-4822.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact James Maat, Director of Telecommunications.