Enterprise & Application Services (EAS) is a third level support group that has a wide variety of duties in support of the University's servers and systems.
• Host the enterprise Windows and Linux-based servers (Dell, virtual, and Solaris)
• Manage authentication services (Novell, Active Directory, and Linux LDAP)
• Support University Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases
• Support enterprise applications (MyFSU, Banner, FerrisConnect, and the list goes on!)
• Use reporting tools to create custom reports
We are proud to be a part of the foundation of Ferris State University to provide a great educational and working environment for our students, faculty, and staff.
If you have any questions about our services please contact the Technology Assistance Center at 231-591-4822.