This committee shall:
- Facilitate communication between LHAC and the College/units represented.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration between College/units and FLITE for further integration of information discovery/access, responsible information use and services into the curriculum and into faculty, staff and student intellectual development.
- Advise the Library on information resources, physical and virtual learning space use, learning material/modules, technologies and service needs to ensure all users irrespective of on-campus or off-campus/online experience the same quality and relevant information access opportunities.
- Promote the development, collection and preservation of the College/unit’s intellectual and creative expression for inclusion in the Ferris Institutional Repository (FIR) for sharing knowledge with other researchers.
- Advise the University Archives on programmatic and outreach activities.
- Work to enable FLITE to satisfy program-specific as well as general accreditation standards and expectations.
04/14/15 LHAC approved