Group Management Services.
Your Organization, Our Staff.
Many large, volunteer-run non-profit organizations have no paid
staff to help them with their day-to-day operations. Let us provide
your group a fully equipped headquarters office and take the worry off
your hands. Here are some of the ways that we can help you.
- Planning: In direct consultation with organization leaders, we can
provide planning for board meetings, annual publications calendar, and
- Board of directors and committees: We can provide professional
association management advice to officers, directors, and committee
members and manage all aspects of meetings and reporting.
- Financial and corporate: We can handle all aspects of financial
management including billings, managing accounts receivable and
providing detailed financial reports.
- Membership and marketing: Maintaining and growing membership is
critical for many organizations. We can help you develop and implement
membership campaigns, process member applications, and maintain
up-to-date prospect and membership databases.
- Conferences and event planning: When you work with us, you also
have access to the full range of our conference and event-planning
- Publications: Included in our portfolio of available services are
full editorial services including research, article solicitation,
writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design and desktop
publishing for publications.
- Web Services: If your organization needs to update or maintain its
web presence, tap into our talented staff of design, programming, and
strategic planning experts.