Don't miss these important continuing education opportunities:
- Administration of Nitrous Oxide for the Dental Hygienist
- Administration of Local Anesthesia for the Dental Hygienist
- Clinical Local Anesthesia Refresher Course for the Dental Hygienist
- Bisphosphonate Induced ONJ & Pharmacology of the Treatment of Acute Dental Pain
- Digital Radiography for the Dental Professional
All workshops are held in the Dental Hygiene facilities on the campus of Ferris State
DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT THE MARCH 21st WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
New Schedules for Fall 2014 Coming Soon!