Part 4 Subpart 4-8 Investment Policy
Sec. 4-808. Evaluation of Investment Managers.
Investment managers shall be reviewed and evaluated on the following:
- Ability to exceed the performance objectives stated in this subpart.
- Adherence to the philosophy and style articulated to the University at, or subsequent
to, the time the investment manager was retained.
- Ability to exceed the performance of other investment managers who adhere to the same
or similar style.
- Continuity of personnel and practices at the firm.
- Additional criteria established by the University.
Investment managers shall immediately notify the University in writing of any material
changes in its investment outlook, strategy, portfolio structure, ownership or senior