Part 11 Subpart 11-1 Definitions Applicable Throughout the Code
Sec. 11-101. Definitions.
For purposes of this code, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated,
unless the context otherwise requires:
- "Administration" means the administrative employees of the University.
- "Code" means this Code.
- "University" means Ferris State University.
- "Board" means the Board of Trustees of the University.
- "President" means the President of the University.
- "FSU" means the University.
- "Ferris" means the University.
- "Section" or "Sec." means a Section of this Code.
- "Subpart" means a Subpart of this Code.
- "Part" means a Part of this Code.
- "Student" means a person who is admitted and enrolled in any credit-bearing course
or program in any school or division of the University.
Prior Board Action:
Entire Subpart 11-1 included in October 19, 2001 Codification, Phase I.
Entire Subpart 11-1 included in October 22, 2004 Codification, Phase II.