Part 10 Subpart 10-2 Reimbursement of Certain Expenses Incurred by Officers and Employees
of the University (Other than the Trustees)
Sec. 10-203. Required Documentation.
Documentation required to obtain reimbursement of entertainment expenditures includes:
- Receipts supporting amounts expended for entertainment; and
- A report containing the following information:
- Position(s) of person(s) entertained.
- Business relationship of the person(s) entertained.
- Time and place of the expenditures and purpose of the entertainment.